Just for fun…how much would you pay (if you had unlimited money..) for my gelding? Heres his info:
– age 23, still has got TONNES of spirit!
– Quarter horse cross
– Always a winner in the hacks, and hunters
– PERFECT form over fences!
– Lots of show miles
– has done cross country, dressage, jumpers, vaulting, trail riding, barrel racing, wp, but specializes in the hunters
– Easy to ride, not spooky at ALL (even when there are drooling wolves beside him, or gunshots…)
– lunges well
– never coliced with me- even when he ate a bale and a half of alfalfa, bucket of molasses, and a bunch of grain, sweetfeed ect.
– I have gone bareback in a halter on him loads of times! The other day I was on a three hour trail ride in the middle of nowhere with him bareback and on a halter…no problems.
– doesn't even notice when a semi truck goes by
– very responsive, he uses a dee ring french link
– has jumped up to 3' in grids
– perfect for beginner, or advanced
– schooling 1st level movements
haha, I know this ISN'T safe for me, but just to show how cooperative he is…I have ridden him bareback in a halter, backwards, with my eyes closed over a cross pole…lol. I did that about a year ago with my friends (it's fun!). He has got great conformation, can be ridden by anyone.
– autochanges when he's jumping, flyingchanges when he's not
– UTD on worming, vaccinations, ect
– You can sit under his stomatch and he won't do anything (i've done it before..haha. again…not safe just in case..)
– Good with other horses, not snorty
– my six year old sister has ridden him with it being her first time on a horse, he just walked around quietly haha
– VERY easy keeper over the winter!
Soo…how much would you pay for this horse?
Here are some pictures of him:
http://s514.photobucket.com/albums/t350/horses1092/?action=view¤t=MadisonsPictures005.flv (this video was taken when I first started riding, and when I first started teaching my horse to jump, this was in 2008…)