1. Name 3 people (Yahoo! Answers) that knows the most rulings?
-Mario being first, he has corrected me many times before, I haven't seen him made a ruling mistake yet, so yea…
-Myself, Deri, I say we're about at the same level
-Aero, doesn't answer much, but all accurate
(I name these people based on the # of ruling Qs they answer)
2. Name up to 10 people (Yahoo! Answers) that builds the most outstanding deck (personal point of view)
-Pikapika212 (I haven't seen a deck from him, but I can tell when he's fixing other decks)
-Myself (:P, no bragging here)
3. Do you (Used to) have a Yu-Gi-Oh mentor?
4. Who has affected you the most? (Yahoo! Answers)
-MrJ, I've seen many deck built by him, and that's probably why my decks looks like the way it looks today
-Instantly_Oatmeal, he helped me with some rulings before when I first started Yahoo! Answers
5. What is that 1 Yu-Gi-Oh ruling you still don't know the answer to?
-When you activate Owner's Seal / Remove Brainwashing, why can Lava Golem / Volcanic Queen change its battle position even though they were summoned that same turn
6. Do you think Yu-Gi-Oh is a easy or complicated game? or in between?
-Easy, I'm more of a visual learner, so I can imagine the whole field going on with the chains and stuff
7. What is your favorite song(s) at this moment as you're answering this question?
-This is Us (Backstreet Boys)
-Can't Help but Wait (Trey)
8. What do you like about the songs / MV?
-This is Us: I like both the lyrics & the background music itself
-Can't Help but Wait: Same
-You: Music yes, Lyrics alright, but I like the message it's giving
9. What's your opinion on overrated stuff?
-Not in my favor, when you turn on the radio, you hear the same songs repeated 10+ times
-In card games, I don't mind
10. Which website do you trust the most for Yu-Gi-Oh related stuff?
-Yu-Gi-Oh Wikia (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page)
11. Have you discover a mistake made by the website? Name a few if so.
-Yes, It said, "Use this card (Starlight Road) with your own 'Yubel – Terror Incarnate' so it will evolve to it´s last form and you get a 'Stardust Dragon' in the same turn."
And clearly it actually miss the timing, you can't find it anymore because someone edited it
12. What is your favorite archetype?
-I don't have a favorite archetype within the spellcaster's range, so Spellcasters will just be my answer
13. Did you ever quit Yu-Gi-Oh before?
14. Do you want to quit Yu-Gi-Oh ATM?
-I don't have a reason to ATM
15. Do you just want to quit Yahoo! Answers but not Yu-Gi-Oh?
16. Do you think your grades would be better if you did not spend time on Yahoo! Answers, or Yu-Gi-Oh?
-It would be the same, probably a few percent higher or so
17. What would you do if Yahoo! Answers closed the "Card Games" section?
-Quit this site and go to another one
18. Name one common ruling mistake people intend to make
-Summons Lonefire using Debris, and tribute it to summon a plant, people think it gets around Debris, but it actually will be negated
19. What do you do when you see a beginner's deck list
-I wouldn't fix it because I really can't
20. Why do you make ruling mistakes?
-Sometimes I just got lazy and didn't look up the rulings
Or the card text contain words that can make a lot of differences (Ex: send vs discard)
-New card, no rulings, I just "Assume" based on what I already know