Bed bugs were once thought to be gone forever but have made an incredible reappearance within the last 10 years. The main reason is they are no longer successfully controlled using traditional, synthetic pesticides. In order to successfully deal with these blood suckers, you need an all-natural product that they cannot become resistant to.
There are two ways of looking at Bed Bugs – Prevention and Treatment. Prevention is doing what you can do avoid an infestation and a Treatment method you need control of an infestation. By definition, a confirmed infestation method you have located 2 or more adult bed bugs and/or see evidence of them in 2 or more places. That might not sound like a lot to be considered an infestation but these are expert hiders so seeing two method there are many more. Plus, 2 of these monsters left unchecked can become 4000 in about a month!
Prevention is meaningful so let’s discuss that.
To get started, you will need a safe, ‘Green’, and all-natural pest control product that is effective in controlling bed bugs. Be sure to choose products with clear instructions that are NOT SYNTHETIC PESTICIDE CHEMICALS. You will be using these products on yourself and in your home and DO NOT want to be exposed to chemical toxins!
Prior to entering a unprotected location such as a hotel room, public transportation, a public seating area (theater), doctor’s office, school or already if visiting relatives.
• Lightly spray your favorite all-natural pest control product directly on your person and clothing. Choose products with no staining or residue that dries clear.
• Lightly spray your favorite all-natural pest control product directly on luggage and belongings.
• If staying in a hotel room, thoroughly inspect ALL layers of bed linens and lightly spray your favorite all-natural pest control product – down to the mattress – then under/behind the headboard and the artwork above the bed.
• Spray yourself, all luggage and belongings with your favorite all-natural pest control product before traveling home.
• Before entering your home, lightly spray yourself and clothing down with your favorite all-natural pest control product.
• Thoroughly inspect all new purchases of clothing, furniture, decorative pillows, imported purchases for bed bugs and lightly spray with your favorite all-natural pest control product. This is especially important when items are purchased second-hand, via thrift stores or at garage/yard sales.
Not bringing bed bugs home will prevent an infestation. Follow these steps using your favorite all-natural pest control product and ease your mind!