ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Albany Mayor Kathy Sheehan and Equity Agenda Advisory Group is seeking the community’s help with adding to the online resource map. The map provides programming opportunities for Albany residents.
In 2018, the online resource map was produced to clarify organizations throughout the city that have obtainable programming in an easy-to-read online map that includes hours of operation, cost and contact information for each organization. The map is updated regularly to include the most recent information.
The city wants any service organizations or community partners that offer resources, programs, initiatives, internships, employment opportunities, food access, after school programs, mental health sets, and any other pertinent resources to input those on the map.
The city is hosting a virtual Q&A session on October 13 from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. to answer questions and assist with uploading information to the map. Those interested can register for the meeting on speed.
More from NEWS10
- Albany mayor looks to community organizations to add to city’s resource map
- Record 4.3 million Americans quit their jobs in August
- More than a dozen right whales spotted off Massachusetts coast
- Gun violence and kids: Shattered dreams, devastated families
- NYS museum association receives funding to create virtual series on democracy
Follow us on social media
Sign up for our newsletter
Click: See details