In order to fulfill your duty as a responsible citizen of the nation, one of the dominant responsibilities you need to do is to pay for your income tax returns in a timely manner. Failing to do so can add to the taxable amount you need to pay, thereby putting a dent on your pockets, in addition as degrade your image in the banking sector, which may rule to rejection of loans, etc. due to lowering of your credit score. This method that filing up for income tax returns should be a priority for every individual, and should be completed well within the given time period in order to avoid interest or penalty payment at a later stage.
In order to provide aid to your tax return filing related woes, technology has provided some great resources. With the arrival of the internet era, it is now possible to do e-filing of your income tax returns. This comes as a great boon for most tax payers, as they can simply file for the returns from the comforts of home, after a hard day’s work. And the best part is that it’s totally free of cost. Income tax filing websites provide a simple platform for you to fill in your details and file for income tax.
In addition to saving your time and money, there are a number of other advantages of filing your returns online. Some of these have been shown in the list below:
- Intuitive application procedure: This is a highly intuitive online application procedure, which is customized according to the tax payer’s income tax situation.
- Income Tax Calculator Tools: If you want to make an calculate of the refund you’ll be receiving, it is a good idea to make use of income tax calculator tools obtainable online. You have to go into your basic details such as Name, Age, Residential position, etc. After this, you need to make use of your pay slip to give the details of the income you have earned. Please observe that you only need to go into your taxable income for the particular year, which is calculated after deducting the various savings and other non-taxable investments you may have invested in. In case if you did not apply these already, the income tax calculator will give you an option to add any tax deductibles at a later stage. You can apply these and calculate your tax refund consequently.
- Free Software Programs: There are various free online programs that are obtainable over the internet to allow you to calculate your tax deductibles for free. New users need to sign up for creating a new account. These free filing programs are much more in-thoroughness than the income tax calculator and these will calculate your return automatically.
- obtain Gateway: The payment gateway is secured by Verisign, and you could be certain that your details are in safe hands.
- Auto-Read forms: The Form 16 could automatically be read by the website, this helps you save on a lot of time as there’s no need to go into every small detail.
So start filing your tax returns online today!